At this time, we do not offer a refinancing option for your loan. You do have the option of applying for an additional SALT loan, which you must then use to pay off your existing SALT loan or consolidate your debt. However, note that a new loan is considered additional debt, which may have an impact on the amount you are able to borrow. There are no prepayment penalties associated with early repayment.
Articles in this section
- How does a SALT loan work?
- What can I use a SALT loan for?
- What happens if I fail to repay my loan?
- How is a SALT loan different from credit card debt?
- Is a SALT loan secured or unsecured?
- Are loans personally guaranteed by borrowers?
- What is the minimum and maximum I can borrow?
- How do I make my loan payment?
- Are there any origination or prepayment fees?
- Can I refinance my SALT loan?