The interest rate charged on your loan will be set by the lender who contributes capital. This rate is approved by you upon acceptance of the lending agreement. The interest rate offered by our lender network is subject to change and influenced by market conditions.
Articles in this section
- How does a SALT loan work?
- What can I use a SALT loan for?
- What happens if I fail to repay my loan?
- How is a SALT loan different from credit card debt?
- Is a SALT loan secured or unsecured?
- Are loans personally guaranteed by borrowers?
- What is the minimum and maximum I can borrow?
- How do I make my loan payment?
- Are there any origination or prepayment fees?
- Can I refinance my SALT loan?