The interest rate charged on your loan will be set by the lender who contributes capital. This rate is approved by you upon acceptance of the lending agreement. The interest rate offered by our lender network is subject to change and influenced by market conditions.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to get approved for a loan?
- What states and countries are your product available in?
- How are the LTV margin triggers determined?
- What do I need in order to apply for a loan?
- What determines my LTV & How to respond
- Can I refinance my loan?
- Where can I view my loan terms?
- How do I push a one-time Stablecoin repayment?
- What is the difference between an interest only and principal and interest loan?
- How do I meet a margin call?