Your first loan payment will be due no sooner than 15 days after funds are disbursed and no later than 45 days after disbursement. Payments on fixed rate loans are typically due on the 1st of each month. Payments on variable rate loans are typically due on the 10th of each month. All terms are clearly outlined in your loan documents and offered terms are subject to change.
Articles in this section
- How does a SALT loan work?
- What can I use a SALT loan for?
- What happens if I fail to repay my loan?
- How is a SALT loan different from credit card debt?
- Is a SALT loan secured or unsecured?
- Are loans personally guaranteed by borrowers?
- What is the minimum and maximum I can borrow?
- How do I make my loan payment?
- Are there any origination or prepayment fees?
- Can I refinance my SALT loan?