You have the ability to change your monthly payment date if you have a fixed rate loan in good standing. Payment dates can be changed to any date between the 1st and 25th of each month with approval from SALT. Note that your payment date can only be changed after your loan has been funded. Your new statement will be available in your account after this change has been initiated. This process usually takes five days to complete.
Articles in this section
- How does a SALT loan work?
- What can I use a SALT loan for?
- What happens if I fail to repay my loan?
- How is a SALT loan different from credit card debt?
- Is a SALT loan secured or unsecured?
- Are loans personally guaranteed by borrowers?
- What is the minimum and maximum I can borrow?
- How do I make my loan payment?
- Are there any origination or prepayment fees?
- Can I refinance my SALT loan?