For tax advice, please call your tax advisor or the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 or visit their website at http://www.irs.gov/faqs. Although SALT cannot provide legal or tax advice, the IRS recently released guidelines for reporting digital currency activities. You can read the press release on the official IRS.gov website here: http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-drop/n-14-21.pdf
Articles in this section
- How does a SALT loan work?
- What can I use a SALT loan for?
- What happens if I fail to repay my loan?
- How is a SALT loan different from credit card debt?
- Is a SALT loan secured or unsecured?
- Are loans personally guaranteed by borrowers?
- What is the minimum and maximum I can borrow?
- How do I make my loan payment?
- Are there any origination or prepayment fees?
- Can I refinance my SALT loan?