You will send your blockchain asset collateral to a unique, multi-signature wallet address created by our Secured Automated Lending Technology. You will also be able to find this address by logging into your profile or by accessing your SALT collateral wallet through the SALT website or app. We will provide you with further instructions during the loan application process.
Articles in this section
- What types of loan collateral are approved?
- Why is SALT being delisted from exchanges?
- Why does it cost 26 XRP to create a Ripple wallet on the SALT platform?
- How is the price of the SALT Membership Unit determined on the platform?
- Can I buy SALT memberships on an exchange and deposit it to the Platform?
- How to set up your Jaxx wallet to receive SALT Membership Units?
- Where is my asset held for the duration of the loan?
- What is a SALT Membership Unit?
- Where is my withdrawal?
- What are hardware wallets for?