You will send your blockchain asset collateral to a unique, multi-signature wallet address created by our Secured Automated Lending Technology. You will also be able to find this address by logging into your profile or by accessing your SALT collateral wallet through the SALT website or app. We will provide you with further instructions during the loan application process.
Articles in this section
- What types of loan collateral are approved?
- How do I meet a margin call?
- How am I notified of a margin call?
- What happens if my crypto collateral forks while I have it tied up in a loan?
- What is a blockchain asset?
- Do I still own my asset?
- Why are blockchain assets ideal collateral?
- Why leverage blockchain assets?
- What happens if the market value of my asset changes?
- What address do I send my Bitcoin or other blockchain asset collateral to?