You will send your blockchain asset collateral to a unique, multi-signature wallet address created by our Secured Automated Lending Technology. We will provide you with further instructions during the loan application process. You will also be able to find this address by logging into your profile or by accessing your SALT collateral wallet through the SALT website or app.
Articles in this section
- What is a blockchain asset?
- Do I still own my asset?
- What happens if the market value of my asset changes?
- How do I meet a margin call?
- How am I notified of a margin call?
- What address do I send my bitcoin or other blockchain asset collateral to?
- What other factors determine when it is necessary to liquidate collateral?
- What bank holidays does SALT observe?
- Does SALT use Member collateral for anything?
- Is there a tax event when I post my asset as collateral for a loan?