We do not lend out your collateral. Our key structure and business architecture ensure that your collateral is safe. Collateral deposits are stored in our proprietary, multi-signature wallet. Even if SALT were to go out of business, the collateral belonging to our customers would be safe and accessible.
Articles in this section
- What types of loan collateral are approved?
- How do I meet a margin call?
- How am I notified of a margin call?
- What happens if my crypto collateral forks while I have it tied up in a loan?
- What is a blockchain asset?
- Do I still own my asset?
- Why are blockchain assets ideal collateral?
- Why leverage blockchain assets?
- What happens if the market value of my asset changes?
- What address do I send my Bitcoin or other blockchain asset collateral to?