2-Step Verification is required for every login. Using 2FA is a great line of defense for protection against unauthorized access of your account. We support multiple 2-Step Verification services and recommend Google Authenticator.
Articles in this section
- How do I set up 2FA without a smartphone?
- 2-Step Verification is not accepting the code.
- Where does my "2-Step Verification Pin" come from?
- How do I reset my 2FA (2 factor authentication)?
- Is a 2-Step Verification code required for every login?
- How do I protect myself from internet phishing?
- How do I report a phishing website?
- How is my SALT Membership account information protected?
- How can I disclose a security vulnerability to SALT?