One of the ways that online hackers and scammers try to get information from customers is through phishing emails. Phishing emails are fraudulent emails that are made to look like legitimate emails from a person or company you may work with. These scams are engineered by people looking to obtain passwords and steal funds. To protect yourself, Only access SALT at SaltLending.com. Do not follow hyperlinks in emails.
Articles in this section
- How do I set up 2FA without a smartphone?
- 2-Step Verification is not accepting the code.
- Where does my "2-Step Verification Pin" come from?
- How do I reset my 2FA (two factor authentication)?
- Is a 2-Step Verification code required for every login?
- How do I protect myself from internet phishing?
- How do I report a phishing website?
- How is my Membership account information protected?
- How can I disclose a security vulnerability to SALT?