Phishing websites imitate authentic sites in order to trick visitors into volunteering passwords and personal information. To avoid phishing sites, always double-check to make sure that the web address is https://www.SaltLending.com. If you believe you've encountered a phishing scam, email us at Support@SaltLending.com.
Articles in this section
- How do I set up 2FA without a smartphone?
- 2-Step Verification is not accepting the code.
- Where does my "2-Step Verification Pin" come from?
- How do I reset my 2FA (two factor authentication)?
- Is a 2-Step Verification code required for every login?
- How do I protect myself from internet phishing?
- How do I report a phishing website?
- How is my Membership account information protected?
- How can I disclose a security vulnerability to SALT?