At SALT, we go to great lengths to keep all of your sensitive information safe. Account numbers and routing numbers are stored using AES-256 encryption on our servers. In addition, all internet traffic goes over TLS to prevent third parties from eavesdropping on your connection. All members are required to enable 2-Step Verification and your account cannot be accessed without your 2-Step credentials. Employee access to Member data is strictly limited. We've engaged an independent third party to perform a recurring security review.
Articles in this section
- How do I set up 2FA without a smartphone?
- 2-Step Verification is not accepting the code.
- Where does my "2-Step Verification Pin" come from?
- How do I reset my 2FA (two factor authentication)?
- Is a 2-Step Verification code required for every login?
- How do I protect myself from internet phishing?
- How do I report a phishing website?
- How is my Membership account information protected?
- How can I disclose a security vulnerability to SALT?