Similar to a traditional wallet that you carry in your pocket, a blockchain asset collateral wallet is used to store money or digital assets. The difference is that instead of storing a collection of bills and cards, a blockchain asset wallet stores a collection of private keys.
Articles in this section
- Why is there a different price for SALT on the dashboard vs the free market?
- Can I get Refund?
- What is a blockchain?
- What is a blockchain-backed loan?
- Why are blockchain assets ideal collateral?
- Why leverage blockchain assets?
- What is a wallet?
- What is Bitcoin?
- What is Ethereum?
- Is Bitcoin secure? Has the Bitcoin network ever been hacked?