Our SALT Oracle creates multi-signature smart contracts on the collateral's native blockchain. Any transfer of the collateral, whether it be a liquidation event or a reversion to the borrower, may occur on-chain.
Articles in this section
- On what blockchain is the technology built?
- How does the technology interact with the blockchain?
- How does the SALT Oracle liquidate collateral?
- How are the margin triggers determined?
- How often does the Oracle "Mark-to-Market"?
- What is the SALT Oracle Wallet?
- Can the SALT Oracle act independently based on the need to liquidate collateral per the terms of the loan?
- What if the software fails? Do we have multiple servers? Where are they located?
- Are you hedging? If so, how?
- Development Notice