We distinguish between disabling a service and restricting membership access. Disabling services from time to time may be necessary for development improvements or due to violations of our Membership Agreement or Terms and Conditions. SALT may restrict access to services on a customer's account in the event market fluctuations create a margin call or insufficient Membership credits have been utilized for a particular service.
Articles in this section
- Why is there a different price for SALT on the dashboard vs the free market?
- Can I get Refund?
- What is a blockchain?
- What is a blockchain-backed loan?
- Why are blockchain assets ideal collateral?
- Why leverage blockchain assets?
- What is a wallet?
- What is Bitcoin?
- What is Ethereum?
- Is Bitcoin secure? Has the Bitcoin network ever been hacked?