We distinguish between disabling a service and restricting membership access. Disabling services from time to time may be necessary for development improvements or due to violations of our Membership Agreement or Terms and Conditions. SALT may restrict access to services on a customer's account in the event market fluctuations create a margin call or insufficient Membership credits have been utilized for a particular service.
Articles in this section
- Where can I buy SALT?
- Where is SALT based?
- What is SALT's corporate mailing address?
- Is SALT hiring?
- How is SALT regulated?
- How is a SALT loan different from a margin account on an exchange?
- What bank holidays does SALT observe?
- Why should I use SALT's service?
- Does SALT freeze Membership?
- Is SALT present on social media?