We distinguish between disabling a service and restricting membership access. Disabling services from time to time may be necessary for development improvements or due to violations of our Membership Agreement or Terms and Conditions. SALT may restrict access to services on a customer's account in the event market fluctuations create a margin call or insufficient Membership credits have been utilized for a particular service.
Articles in this section
- How is the price of the SALT Membership Unit determined on the platform?
- Can I buy SALT memberships on an exchange and deposit it to the Platform?
- What is a SALT Membership Unit?
- How is the price of Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ether (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), and Dogecoin (DOGE), Dash (DASH) defined for the purposes of SALT Membership sales and loan collateral?
- Can I purchase membership if I'm under the age of 18?
- Can I buy SALT Membership in the name of a trust, entity or corporation?
- What are the benefits of smart contract based Membership?
- Does SALT freeze Membership?
- Behavior Policy