The SALT Oracle operates independently. However, a minimum of three signatures are always required to trigger a liquidation event or any other term of the loan. This redundancy provides an added level of security.
Articles in this section
- On what blockchain is the technology built?
- How does the technology interact with the blockchain?
- How does SALT Blockchain Lending liquidate collateral?
- How are the margin triggers determined?
- How often does the SALT Blockchain Lending "Mark-to-Market"?
- What is the SALT Wallet?
- Can the SALT Oracle act independently based on the need to liquidate collateral per the terms of the loan?
- What if the software fails? Do we have multiple servers?
- Development Notice