SALT uses global server redundancy to protect our members. Servers are distributed across several continents, through a trusted third party, cloud-based web services, and hardware devices.
Articles in this section
- Forgot password
- Can I turn off 2FA when I login?
- I can't upload my ID
- Can I change my 2FA?
- Advanced 2FA guide and support
- Why am I receiving a 403 error after submitting my 2FA?
- How do I resolve the 400 error stating that my Ethereum address is invalid?
- Why am I receiving a 406 error at the log in screen?
- How do I set up 2FA without a smartphone?
- 2-Step Verification is not accepting the code