SALT uses global server redundancy to protect our members. Servers are distributed across several continents, through a trusted third party, cloud-based web services, and hardware devices.
Articles in this section
- Jumio photo requirements for ID verification
- Why am I receiving a 403 error after submitting my 2FA?
- How do I resolved the 400 error stating that my Ethereum address is invalid?
- Why am I receiving a 406 error at the log in screen?
- How do I set up 2FA without a smartphone?
- 2-Step Verification is not accepting the code
- Where does my "2-Step Verification Pin" come from?
- Is a 2-Step Verification code required for every login?
- What if the software fails? Do we have multiple servers?
- "Bad Request" Error Message During Login