SALT Blockchain Lending uses global server redundancy to protect our members. Servers are distributed across several continents, through a trusted third party, cloud-based web services, and hardware devices.
Articles in this section
- On what blockchain is the technology built?
- How does the technology interact with the blockchain?
- How does SALT Blockchain Lending liquidate collateral?
- How are the margin triggers determined?
- How often does the SALT Blockchain Lending "Mark-to-Market"?
- What is the SALT Wallet?
- What if the software fails? Do we have multiple servers?
- Development Notice