SALT uses global server redundancy to protect our members. Servers are distributed across several continents, through trusted third party, cloud based web services and hardware devices.
Articles in this section
- On what blockchain is the technology built?
- How does the technology interact with the blockchain?
- How does the SALT Oracle liquidate collateral?
- How are the margin triggers determined?
- How often does the Oracle "Mark-to-Market"?
- What is the SALT Oracle Wallet?
- Can the SALT Oracle act independently based on the need to liquidate collateral per the terms of the loan?
- What if the software fails? Do we have multiple servers? Where are they located?
- Are you hedging? If so, how?
- Development Notice