To securely verify the accounts of some higher volume customers, we may need to send a verification postcard to the address on file with your SALT account. Why is SALT asking for this? As a regulated financial institution, SALT has the responsibility of verifying some information of customers.
Articles in this section
- Why is there a different price for SALT on the dashboard vs the free market?
- Can I get Refund?
- What is a blockchain?
- What is a blockchain-backed loan?
- Why are blockchain assets ideal collateral?
- Why leverage blockchain assets?
- What is a wallet?
- What is Bitcoin?
- What is Ethereum?
- Is Bitcoin secure? Has the Bitcoin network ever been hacked?