The SALT Bridge Foundation, SALT Lending’s philanthropic sister organization, is dedicated to opening doors to financial freedom for the unbanked and underbanked. We seek to help charities and non-profits accept cryptocurrencies. The SALT Bridge programs focus on education and access to blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, and financial inclusion. The Foundation’s efforts connect people around the world to the personal sovereignty SALT believes all humans should enjoy.
Articles in this section
- What is SALT Lending's corporate mailing address?
- What is SALT Blockchain Lending?
- What does SALT mean? Why is it the name of the company?
- How is SALT Blockchain Lending different from a margin account on an exchange?
- How is SALT Blockchain Lending regulated?
- How is SALT Blockchain Lending insured?
- How much money does SALT expect from its membership sale?
- Does SALT Blockchain Lending underwrite loans?
- Is SALT hiring?
- Where is SALT based?