The SALT Bridge Foundation, SALT’s philanthropic sister organization, is dedicated to opening doors to financial freedom for the unbanked and underbanked. We seek to help charities and non-profits accept cryptocurrencies. The SALT Bridge programs focus on education and access to blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, and financial inclusion. The Foundation’s efforts connect people around the world to the personal sovereignty SALT believes all humans should enjoy.
Articles in this section
- What is SALT's corporate mailing address?
- What is SALT?
- What does SALT mean? Why is it the name of the company?
- How is a SALT loan different from a margin account on an exchange?
- How is SALT regulated?
- Does Salt insure crypto funds held on Platform?
- How much money does SALT expect from its membership sale?
- Does SALT underwrite loans?
- Is SALT hiring?
- Where is SALT based?