The SALT Bridge Foundation, SALT Lending’s philanthropic sister organization, is dedicated to opening doors to financial freedom for the unbanked and underbanked. We seek to help charities and non-profits accept cryptocurrencies. The SALT Bridge programs focus on education and access to blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, and financial inclusion. The Foundation’s efforts connect people around the world to the personal sovereignty SALT believes all humans should enjoy.
Articles in this section
- What is a blockchain?
- What is a blockchain-backed loan?
- Why are blockchain assets ideal collateral?
- Why leverage blockchain assets?
- What is a wallet?
- What is Bitcoin?
- What is Ethereum?
- Is Bitcoin secure? Has the Bitcoin network ever been hacked?
- Why is this asset class so volatile?
- With which exchanges does SALT maintain a relationship?