For security reasons our login process requires the use of a Username, rather than an Email Address. Please ensure that your Username is correctly populated in the data field. Google Authenticator also requires that your device clock is synced. For help with Google Authenticator please click here.
Articles in this section
- Why am I receiving a 403 error after submitting my 2FA?
- How do I resolved the 400 error stating that my Ethereum address is invalid?
- Why am I receiving a 406 error at the log in screen?
- Where is my withdrawal?
- How do I close my SALT account?
- How do I downgrade my Membership Tier?
- "Bad Request" Error Message During Login
- Is this email really from SALT?
- Is SALT present on social media?
- I sent funds to the wrong address, how do I get them back?