A 406 error is displayed when a 2FA reset has been requested but user missed the security window to re-sync their mobile device with the SALT Platform. Please email Support@SALTlending.com to schedule a time to have your 2FA reset at your convenience.
Articles in this section
- Why am I receiving a 403 error after submitting my 2FA?
- How do I resolved the 400 error stating that my Ethereum address is invalid?
- Why am I receiving a 406 error at the log in screen?
- Where is my withdrawal?
- How do I close my SALT Blockchain Lending account?
- How do I downgrade my Membership Tier?
- "Bad Request" Error Message During Login
- Is this email really from SALT Blockchain Lending?
- Is SALT present on social media?
- I sent funds to the wrong address, how do I get them back?