A 406 error is displayed when a 2FA reset has been requested but user missed the security window to re-sync their mobile device with the SALT Platform. Please email email@example.com to schedule a time to have your 2FA reset at your convenience.
Articles in this section
- Can I turn off 2FA when I login?
- I can't upload my ID
- Jumio photo requirements for ID verification
- Why am I receiving a 403 error after submitting my 2FA?
- How do I resolve the 400 error stating that my Ethereum address is invalid?
- Why am I receiving a 406 error at the log in screen?
- How do I set up 2FA without a smartphone?
- 2-Step Verification is not accepting the code
- Where does my "2-Step Verification Pin" come from?
- Why is 2-Step Verification code required for every login?