Salt utilizes a framework guided by the CryptoCurrency Security Standard (CCSS). Key generation is accomplished using multiple forms of entropy and unique blockchain addresses are created for each member wallet. We utilize multi-signature addresses when available at the protocol layer and a key-splitting process for Ethereum based tokens. The release of funds is controlled through automatic and manual review, separation of duties, and cold storage signing on an air-gapped system.
Articles in this section
- How does SALT custody secure collateralized funds?
- What types of loan collateral are approved?
- What does your insurance cover?
- Why did my collateral move from my wallet?
- Why is SALT being delisted from exchanges?
- How is the price of the SALT Token determined on the platform?
- Can I buy SALT Tokens on an exchange and deposit it to the Platform?
- How to set up your Jaxx wallet to receive SALT Tokens?
- Where is my asset held for the duration of the loan?
- What is a SALT Membership Unit (Token)?