Ripple wallets require users to have 20 XRP for booking their wallet address. The additional 6 XRP covers the fees and creation of a multi-signature wallet structure that is consistent with SALT’s security standards for collateral storage.
Articles in this section
- What types of loan collateral are approved?
- Why is SALT being delisted from exchanges?
- Why does it cost 26 XRP to create a Ripple wallet on the SALT platform?
- How is the price of the SALT Membership Unit determined on the platform?
- Can I buy SALT memberships on an exchange and deposit it to the Platform?
- How to set up your Jaxx wallet to receive SALT Membership Units?
- Where is my asset held for the duration of the loan?
- What is a SALT Membership Unit?
- Where is my withdrawal?
- What are hardware wallets for?