We turned off DOGE support on May 25th, 2021. For any existing borrowers we will still support their loan through the maturity date. Since we still hold DOGE in cold storage, you are still able to create a new wallet, however, deposits have been turned off.
Articles in this section
- How does SALT custody secure collateralized funds?
- What types of loan collateral are approved?
- Why can't I deposit DOGE?
- Why can't I deposit DOGE/DASH
- What does your insurance cover?
- Why did my collateral move from my wallet?
- Why is SALT being delisted from exchanges?
- How is the price of the SALT Token determined on the platform?
- Can I buy SALT Tokens on an exchange and deposit it to the Platform?
- How to set up your Jaxx wallet to receive SALT Tokens?