Loans with SALT may trigger taxable events. We suggest consulting with a licensed tax professional to determine how your SALT loan will impact your tax reporting. You can find your transaction history under the Wallets tab.
Articles in this section
- Uphold & SALT Lending Partnership
- How do I view my transactions
- Can I get a refund for my SALT?
- How do I create a wallet?
- Why can't you lend in my area?
- Why SALT doesn't run a credit check?
- How does the referral program work?
- Can I borrow bitcoin?
- Does using my blockchain asset as collateral for cash loans avoid a taxable event?
- Where are the notifications settings in my account?