Go in the payments tab in the borrower portal > one-time repayment > principal or prepayment > bank or cryptocurrency > USDC/TUSD/PAX payment option. With a principal payment you are paying down the principal balance on your loan and your adjusted monthly payment will still be due on the 15th of each month per your amortization schedule. If you choose prepayment you are making an advanced monthly repayment. For instance, if your monthly payment is $50 and you make a prepayment of $150 you will not have a monthly bill for the next 90 days or 3 months time.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to get approved for a loan?
- What states and countries are your product available in?
- How are the LTV margin triggers determined?
- What do I need in order to apply for a loan?
- What determines my LTV & How to respond
- Can I refinance my loan?
- Where can I view my loan terms?
- How do I push a one-time Stablecoin repayment?
- What is the difference between an interest only and principal and interest loan?
- How do I meet a margin call?