SALT loans are collateral-backed, which means that the borrower’s credit history is inconsequential. Your collateral has the same value to our lenders as any other collateral on the platform, regardless of your credit score. Apart from having collateral to leverage, members need only pass AML/KYC verification and our internal eligibility and suitability screening during the application process.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to get approved for a loan?
- What states and countries are your product available in?
- I paid my loan off in USDC, now what?
- I paid off my loan using collateral. What price will you use?
- What is the maximum I can borrow?
- What will become of my DOGE/DASH loan?
- Payoff my loan with crypto
- Can I use SALT Membership Units to payoff my loan?
- I want to pay off my loan but I can't see the steps in my dashboard. How do I do that?
- Can I receive my loan payout in stablecoin?