SALT loans are collateral-backed, which means that the borrower’s credit history is inconsequential. Your collateral has the same value to our lenders as any other collateral on the platform, regardless of your credit score. Apart from having collateral to leverage, members need only pass AML/KYC verification and our internal eligibility and suitability screening during the application process.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to get approved for a loan?
- What states and countries are your product available in?
- How are the LTV margin triggers determined?
- What do I need in order to apply for a loan?
- What determines my LTV & How to respond
- Can I refinance my loan?
- Where can I view my loan terms?
- How do I push a one-time Stablecoin repayment?
- What is the difference between an interest only and principal and interest loan?
- How do I meet a margin call?