SALT doesn't run a credit check since there is no personal guarantee on the loan. The loan is secured by cryptocurrencies, like Bitcoin, provided by the borrower to collateralize their loan.
Articles in this section
- Uphold & SALT Lending Partnership
- How do I create a wallet?
- Why can't you lend in my area?
- Why SALT doesn't run a credit check?
- How does the referral program work?
- Can I borrow bitcoin?
- Does using my blockchain asset as collateral for cash loans avoid a taxable event?
- Where are the notifications settings in my account?
- How many accounts can I have?
- What documentation is required for ID verification?