No. SALT Membership Units can only be used for covering interest payments and fees.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to get approved for a loan?
- What states and countries are your product available in?
- I deposited USDC and want to use it for a repayment
- I paid my loan off in USDC, now what?
- I paid off my loan using collateral. What price will you use?
- What is the maximum I can borrow?
- What will become of my DOGE/DASH loan?
- Payoff my loan with crypto
- Can I use SALT Membership Units to payoff my loan?
- I want to pay off my loan but I can't see the steps in my dashboard. How do I do that?