No. SALT Membership Units can only be used for covering interest repayments and fees.
Articles in this section
- How long does it take to get approved for a loan?
- What states and countries are your product available in?
- Can I use SALT Membership Units to payoff my loan?
- I want to pay off my loan but I can't see the steps in my dashboard. How do I do that?
- Can I receive my loan payout in stablecoin?
- Can I use different collateral types for my loan?
- Can I pay off my existing loan using my available collateral?
- Why is my bank information still "Pending"?
- Can SALT liquidate a portion of my collateral to make my monthly payment instead of sending USD?
- Can I pay part of my loan off with my cryptocurrency collateral?