As a global company, SALT is engaging regulatory agencies throughout the world, directly and through partnerships with financial institutions. Lending laws are regional and vary internationally. Our ability to immediately service each user is dependent on specifics related to each individual and/or business; their local jurisdiction and the type of service requested. We are continuously working to onboard new jurisdictions and partners to better serve all of our customers across the globe. Initially, our services will be focused on our largest user base, which is US residents seeking loans in USD. We plan to expand our geographic reach to as we continue to grow.
Articles in this section
- Uphold & SALT Lending Partnership
- How do I view my transactions
- Can I get a refund for my SALT?
- How do I create a wallet?
- Why can't you lend in my area?
- Why SALT doesn't run a credit check?
- How does the referral program work?
- Can I borrow bitcoin?
- Does using my blockchain asset as collateral for cash loans avoid a taxable event?
- Where are the notifications settings in my account?