Similar to Fireblocks, SALT maintains Cyber Insurance, which means the company will be covered in the event of cyber-related incidents including but not limited to cyber breaches, cyber extortion, technology errors or failures, and loss of data assets as well as theft of crypto-assets resulting from any of the previously mentioned incidents. Fireblocks also holds eCrime Event coverage (the only difference from SALT’s policy), meaning that assets in transit are covered.
Articles in this section
- How does SALT custody secure collateralized funds?
- What types of loan collateral are approved?
- Why can't I deposit DOGE?
- Why can't I deposit DOGE/DASH
- What does your insurance cover?
- Why did my collateral move from my wallet?
- Why is SALT being delisted from exchanges?
- How is the price of the SALT Token determined on the platform?
- Can I buy SALT Tokens on an exchange and deposit it to the Platform?
- How to set up your Jaxx wallet to receive SALT Tokens?